So get ready to have some fun!
- The water cycle
- How much of the Earth’s water is available for human use
- The multiple uses of water
- Why water conservation is important
- Where water is used in a typical home
- Tips for saving water
- Students will learn about or most precious resource, water.
- Students will learn about much water there is and how it is used.
- Students will recognize the importance of water conservation and learn simple tips for saving water in their own homes.
Terms to Learn
- Water Conservation
Here are a few online glossaries where you can find definitions of these water terms and more.
This virtual field trip was designed for elementary school students but can be easily adapted for students of many ages. Jointly developed by the Spokane Aquifer Joint Board and Persistent VISION in Spokane, Washington, this project was funded by a Washington State Department of Ecology, Clean Water Act, Section 319 Grant.